Commercial Roofing Can Be Energy-Efficient
Call A & L Foam for Quality SPF Installation
Compared to single-family homes, commercial buildings have special challenges when it comes to maintaining comfortable indoor temperatures and holding down energy costs. They are generally larger and often have higher ceilings. Heavy usage and lots of occupants can put a strain on HVAC systems. Structural integrity, energy efficiency and compliance with local building codes are all concerns for owners of commercial buildings – concerns that can be addressed by the right kind of roofing and the right roofing company.
A & L Foam specializes in installing spray foam insulation (SPF). We’ve been in the business for 40+ years, and we know how to evaluate and accommodate your structure’s unique needs, whether you are building something new or want SPF applied to the roof of an existing building. SPF yields tremendous benefits for hotels, schools, shopping malls, offices, apartment complexes, healthcare facilities and other commercial buildings.
Benefits of SPF
- SPF can bolster structural strength and provide wind resistance.
- It reduces operating costs by creating a barrier against moisture, vapor and air. When installed properly, it can significantly reduce air leakage and natural gas and electrical use.
- It is low-maintenance and very durable.
- It is budget-friendly and fast to install.
- It improves air quality, which makes the indoor environment healthier.
- It is ideal for the flat roofs found on many commercial buildings because it is lightweight.
Contact Us Today
You’ll appreciate lower energy bills and the customers, visitors and employees who spend time in your building will appreciate a more comfortable environment. SPF could even increase productivity! To get the maximum benefits from SPF, choose A & L Foam, a company with a strong track record and a reputation for superior customer service. Call (972) 255-4015 or fill out the online form to schedule a consultation.